One of the members of TWICE, known for her cute yet sexy appearance, Minatozaki Sana, has achieved a prestigious title.
Indeed, Sana of TWICE has become the brand ambassador for a highly luxurious global jewelry brand and adorns herself with the most expensive accessories.
The jewelry worn by Sana is so exorbitant that the TWICE aegyo queen successfully outshone world-class celebrities.
On Friday, November 10, Minatozaki Sana attended an event hosted by the luxurious jewelry brand Graff as their brand ambassador.
The event took place in Tokyo and was graced by the presence of Graff’s CEO, Francois Graff, who took the time to comment on Sana of TWICE’s appearance.
CEO Graff praised Sana of TWICE, stating, “She looks amazing, extraordinary, she is our global superstar, absolutely cool.”
Sana’s enchanting appearance was undoubtedly enhanced by the super-luxurious jewelry from Graff, the price of which was incredibly high.
The cost of the jewelry worn by Sana of TWICE at the event reached IDR 500 billion, making her the celebrity who wore the most luxurious jewelry in the world.
The jewelry worn by other world-famous artists paled in comparison to that worn by Sana of TWICE.
Quoting from the Instagram account of the TWICE fanbase in Indonesia, @twiceinfonesia, they shared data on world artists wearing luxurious jewelry:
1. Graff Necklace Owned by Minatozaki Sana: 5 billion Yen. Worn at the Graff event for the opening of the Ginza Store in Japan. This jewelry includes a necklace, earrings, and a ring with a total of 188.77 carats.
2. Jonathan Arndt Necklace Owned by Carrie Underwood: 31 million USD. Worn at the Grammy Awards. The necklace has 381 carats of diamonds.
3. Tiffany & Co. Necklace Owned by Lady Gaga: 30 million USD. Worn at the Oscars.
4. Tiffany & Co. Necklace Owned by Beyonce: 30 million USD.
5. Harry Winston ‘Heart of the Ocean’ Necklace Owned by Gloria Stuart: 20 million USD. Worn at the 1998 Oscars.
6. Harry Winston Jewelry Owned by Madonna: 20 million USD. Worn at the 1991 Oscars. Includes a diamond necklace and earrings.
7. Harry Winston Necklace and Earrings Owned by Charlize Theron: 15.8 million USD. Worn at the 2014 Oscars.
8. Jacob & Co. Necklace Owned by Gigi Hadid: 12 million USD. Worn at the Met Gala 2021.